Handle-It® Heavy Duty Warehouse Guard Rail, Safety Barriers, and Forklift Guardrails tested to withstand 10,000 lbs. at 4 mph. Quick Ship stock in our Milwaukee, WI warehouse.
- Tested to withstand 10,000 lbs at 4 M.P.H.
- Powder coated Handle It® yellow for maximum visibility and durability
- Columns are 4.75″ × 4.75″ steel square tube mounted on a 10″ × 10″ base plate
- Desiged for faster installation to cut down on labor costs.
- Universal posts eliminate need for “end” or “line” posts
- All anchors and hardware/caps included
- In stock items can ship within 24 hours of P.O receipt.
Areas to install forklift safety rails
- Around inplant offices and workstations
- Along pedestrian walkways
- To protect sensitive machines
- At the end of warehouse rack aisles
- Adjacent to conveyor lines
- Around mezzanines
- Shipping and packing areas
Why handle-it® heavy duty guard rail?
- Our extensive inventory means you get your material fast
- We ship orders same or next day on standard items
- Our universal posts make installs quicker saving you time and money
- We adhere to strict quality standards
- We’ll develop the Bill of Materials needed to get the job done right
- Our custom shop can create products to fit your unique design needs
- Real Time Pricing: Quotes are sent within two hours or 1 day for custom product
- Do you have “end and line” posts? — No all of our posts have mounting holes on all four sides to speed up installation, they can be used in any section of the rail system.
- Is hardware included? — Yes, all necessary hardware is included. (Anchors, metal post caps, bolts, and washers.)
- Can you help me if I need custom sizes? — Yes, we are able to quote you any specific length that you would need.
- How do you measure your guard rail system? — We measure our lengths from center to center of post. i.e. 10′ rail is 115″ long + each half of the adjacent post 2.5″+2.5″ = 120″
- If I need a different color than yellow can you help? — Yes, we can quote our products in colors other than yellow.
- Can we install your guardrail outside? — Yes, we you can install our guardrail system outside. However, the elements will eventually cause the steel to rust through moisture etc.
- I am trying to protect against fork truck forks sliding under the rails, do you have a solution? — Yes, our Down guard adaptor (DGA) allows you to install the bottom rail flush with the baseplate of the posts.
- Do you offer lift out rails? — Yes, our Lift Out Adaptor (LOA) is a sleeve mounted to the post that allows you to drop in the rails.
- Guarantee and Warranty
Personal and professional customer service is offered on all Handle-It® Guard Rails. Our Guard Rail carries a one-year limited warranty on all materials and workmanship.