For decades, Steel Shelving has been the standard for inventory and parts storage within the warehousing industry. Their clean appearance and excellent load capacities make it the primary choice within light duty applications for automotive, aviation, and other highly regulated industries. All materials are given a rust-resistant treatment before the powder-coat finish is applied and baked it. Our Steel Shelving provides lasting durability with an outstanding appearance.
- Open shelf units use sway bracing.
- Closed shelf units use backs and sides.
- A wide range shelving sizes.
- Standard color is dark gray, also available in other colors, mist gray, dove grey, sand, blue, tan, putty, red, black and pearl white.
- Light weight and easy to assemble.
- Powder coat finish.
- Adjustable steel flange shelves.
- Boxer (box shelf) adjustable steel box shelves are available.
- All 4 corners are lapped and welded for additional strength.
- Shelving units are available in 18, 20, and 22 gauge steel.
- Upright posts sizes vary from 3ft high – 16ft high.
- Light duty warehouse shelving.
- Auto parts storage shelving systems.