Small and extremely maneuverable these stackers with powered lift are ideal for a wide variety of uses. They are available in 1,000 or 2,000 capacity at a 15" load center. Use them with small open bottom pallets or skids.
Power is supplied by a heavy-duty 12 volt battery that generates a lifting speed of 5" per second. The leaf type chain has an 8,250 lb. yield point and a perforated metal screen to prevent physical contact during lifting and lowering.
An LED dash mounted diagnostic display provides operators with battery status. A custom microprocessor charger is built-in for fast, convenient charging in any 115v outlet.
Solid steel forks are adjustable from 6 1/2" to 26 1/2" O.D. Phenolic wheels won't damage floors and a foot operated floor lock prevents unwanted movement.
- Capacities: 1,000 and 2,000 lbs. at a 15" Load Center
- Lowered Height 5 1/4"
- Raised Heights: 52", 66" and 78"
- 3" Wide Solid Steel Forks
- Optional 24" x 24" Slip-on Platform available
- 3-Position Comfort Cushion Handle
- Fixed Front Casters and Rear Swivel Wheels are 5" Dia.
- Width x Length: 27" x 49" - Operates in Small Areas
- Quick Disconnect Battery Cables