Floor Mounted Barriers provide reinforced protection that is mounted flush to the floor. The flush design that is 12” tall keeps product and forks from pushing through into pedestrian walkways or protected equipment.
Features and Benefits
- Constructed of sturdy 7 gauge steel formed into 12″ tall × 6″ deep barriers
- Gussets on all units and support gussets on lengths 6′ – 10′ increase strength
- Anchors and bolts are included with every order!
- Painted safety yellow for high visibility
- Sizes from 3′ – 10′
- Flush design keeps product and forktruck forks from going past your protected area.
- Provide double the height of protection compared to typical guide angles.
Various application areas
- Guarding underneath racking to section off and protect materials
- Barriers utilized as pallet backing stops
- Great low profile flush protection around machines or in plant offices
- Conveyor lines where you need guarding but also need access to the line.
- 45 degree, Inside Corner and Outside Corners available
- 5′ sections available with built-in 45 degree angle